College of Education > Academics > Teacher Education, Kinesiology and Educational Studies > Licensure & Endorsements

Licensure & Endorsements

Graduate Initial Teaching License with Endorsement Programs

For aspiring teachers looking to get their initial teaching license (PEL) with an endorsement:

Graduate Endorsement Programs

For currently licensed teachers looking to add endorsements to their PEL:

Graduate Certificate Program

Social and Cultural Foundations in Education (SCFE) graduate certificate‚Äč