College of Education > Academics > Leadership, Language & Curriculum > Licensure & Endorsements

Licensure & Endorsements

Graduate Initial Teaching License with Endorsement Programs

For aspiring teachers looking to get their initial teaching license (PEL) with an endorsement:

Graduate Endorsement Programs

For currently licensed teachers looking to add endorsements to their existing PEL.

Bachelor’s degree required:

Bachelor’s degree and RN required:

Master’s degree required: