College of Education > Academics > Counseling & Special Education > Licensure & Endorsements

Licensure & Endorsements

Graduate Initial Teaching License with Endorsement Program

For aspiring teachers looking to get their initial teaching license (PEL) with an endorsement.

Graduate Endorsement Programs

For currently licensed teachers looking to add endorsements to their existing PEL.

Bachelor’s degree required:

Graduate Specialized Endorsement & Licensure

Bachelor’s degree required (PEL not required):

Master’s degree required (PEL not required—can obtain PEL with endorsement):