- EdD in Curriculum and Early Childhood, Loyola University of Chicago
- MS in Counseling and Behavioral Disabilities, University of Wisconsin
- BS in Elementary Education, University of Kansas
T&L 407 Preprimary Programs: Curriculum and Strategies
- T&L 408 Curriculum and Instruction in Primary Grades
- T&L 411 Assessment in Early Childhood Inclusive Settings
- ECE 724 Seminar in Curricular Approaches in Early Childhood Education
- ECE 734 Seminar in Early Childhood Program Design and Evaluation
- A&S 811 Assessment and Accountability
Assessment, Social Studies for Young Children
Mindes, G. (Ed.) (2018) Teaching children with challenging behaviors. New York: Routledge.
Mindes, G. & Jung, L.A. (2015) Assessing young children. 5th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Mindes, G. (2014) Social studies for young children: Preschool and primary curriculum anchor, 2nd edition. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
Mindes, G. Social studies from early childhood to the world. (2016) In Bohart, H., Collick, H. B. & Charner, K. Spotlight on young children: Teaching and learning in the primary grades. Washington, DC: National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Mindes, G. Standards Based Curriculum and Assessment (2016) Invited entry for Couchenour, D. and Chrisman, K. Sage Encyclopedia of Contemporary Early Childhood Education. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing.
Mindes, G. Can I play too? (2015) Invited chapter in Play from Birth to Twelve. 3rd ed. New York: Routledge.
Teaching Young Children with Challenging Behavior: Curricular Solutions. National Association for the Education of Young Children Professional Learning Institute. June, 2017. San Francisco.