- EdD in Curriculum and Early Childhood, Loyola University of Chicago
- MS in Counseling and Behavioral Disabilities, University of Wisconsin
- BS in Elementary Education, University of Kansas
- ECE 175 Educating the Twenty-first Century Young Child
- T&L 407 Preprimary Programs: Curriculum and Strategies
- T&L 408 Curriculum and Instruction in Primary Grades
- T&L 411 Assessment in Early Childhood Inclusive Settings
- SCG 406 Human Development and Learning: Secondary
- A&S 811 Assessment and Accountability
Assessment, Social Studies for Young Children
Mindes, G. & Jung, L.A. (2015) Assessing young children. 5th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Mindes, G. (2014) Social studies for young children: Preschool and primary curriculum anchor, 2nd edition. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
Mindes, G. (2015) Pushing up social studies from early childhood to the world. young children. July. (Co-editor of the Social Studies Section of this journal issue; with Derry Koralek)
Mindes, G. Social studies in the primary grades. (forthcoming) Spotlight on young children: Teaching and learning in the primary grades. Washington, DC: National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Mindes, G. Standards Based Curriculum and Assessment (under contract) Invited entry for Couchenour, D. and Chrisman, K. Sage Encyclopedia of Contemporary Early Childhood Education.
Mindes, G. Can I play too? (2015) Invited chapter in Play from Birth to Twelve. 3rd ed. New York: Routledge.
Social Studies in Early Childhood Prepares the World Citizen for Tomorrow. National Association for the Education of Young Children. November, 2015. Orlando.
The Common Core in All Day Kindergarten: Integrating the social studies and social development. National Association for the Education of Young Children. November 2015, Orlando.