- PhD, Loyola University of Chicago
- MA, DePaul University
- BA, Maryville College of the Sacred Heart
- A&S 491 Effective Leadership of Schools
- A&S 492 The Principalship
- A&S 493 Data Driven Decision Making
- A&S 498 Administration and Supervision
- A&S 499 Planning for Professional Development
- A&S 608 Capstone Course: Educational Leadership
- CS 485 Curriculum and Program Evaluation
- CS 492 Creating and Sustaining Professional Learning Communities
- CS 493 Curriculum for School Administrators
School Improvement; Catholic School Accountability; Professional Learning Communities; Principal Coaching and Mentoring
Rieckhoff, B. ,Owens, R. & Kraber, B. (2018) Teaching in the 21stCentury: Perspectives from a Catholic university partnership, Journal of Catholic Education, 21(2), 182-203.
Rieckhoff, B. & Damore, S. (2017). Beyond Charlotte: Reflection for continuous improvement. Journal of Practitioner Research, 2(1), 1-14.
Co-edited Catholic School Leadership, Information Age Publishing, 2016.
Rieckhoff, B. (2014). The development of faith leadership in novice principals. Catholic Education: Journal of Theory and Practice.