- PhD, Loyola University of Chicago
- MA, DePaul University
- BA, Maryville College of the Sacred Heart
- A&S 491 Effective Leadership of Schools
- A&S 492 The Principalship
- A&S 493 Data Driven Decision Making
- A&S 498 Administration and Supervision
- A&S 608 Capstone Course: Educational Leadership
- CS 485 Curriculum and Program Evaluation
- CS 492 Creating and Sustaining Professional Learning Communities
- CS 493 Curriculum for School Administrators
School Improvement; Catholic School Accountability; Professional Learning Communities; Principal Coaching and Mentoring
Co-edited Catholic School Leadership, Information Age Publishing, 2016.
Rieckhoff, B. (2014). The development of faith leadership in novice principals. Catholic Education: Journal of Theory and Practice.