Welcome to the Center for Educational Technology (CET).
offer consultations and support to College of Education faculty, provide
equipment for faculty to checkout, and compile resources to improve
faculty proficiency with technology.
Browse our resources for videos, links, templates, and documentation that will help you with your Digication ePortfolio, your D2L course and more.
Using technology in your course? Faculty can check out equipment to support their educational needs.
See our Calendar of Events for professional development workshops and other happenings.
The Center for Educational Technology (CET) supports and promotes
technological initiatives that enhance student access and engagement in
the classroom, as well as faculty excellence in the integration of
educational technology into their teaching and their research agendas.
Center for Educational Technology (CET) supports the use and
integration of technology resources in the College of Education. Its
mission is to provide support for the technology needs of the College
and to provide leadership in the advanced use of that technology in the
academic preparation of current and future education and counseling
professionals. The CET strives to ensure that the College of Education
has a community of practitioners who use technological resources to
their fullest, most equitable and socially just potential.
- Establish and maintain the COE as a leader in the use of educational technology. (Vision 2018 Objective 1D)
- Support the preparation of graduates to integrate into their
professional endeavors appropriate, meaningful, and socially equitable
and just uses of educational technology. (Vision 2018 Objectives 1A, 3B)
- Strategically promote and support online and hybrid teaching and learning in the COE. (Vision 2018 Objective 1C)
- Strategically promote and support the use of technology through community connections within the global city of Chicago. (Vision 2018 Objective 2B)
- Support educational technology research. (Vision 2018 Objective 1C)
- Acquire and maintain educational technology equipment and resources in the COE. (Vision 2018 Objective 2C)