College of Education > Student Resources > Professional Educator License and Endorsements > Licensure in Other States

Licensure in Other States

Please note each state has its own rules and regulations regarding educator licensure. You should contact the Board of Education in the state where you want to pursue licensure. State requirements vary.

Many states will have a document that must be signed by DePaul to verify that you have completed your requirements for licensure in Illinois. Please direct the form to the licensure officer in the College of Education.