- PhD, University of Illinois at Chicago
- MEd, University of Illinois at Chicago
- BA, DePaul University
- LSI 323 Teaching Students with Significant Disabilities I: Academic and Life Skills
- LSI 346 Mainstreaming Strategies
- LSI 409 Teaching Students with Significant Disabilities
- LSI 440 Survey of Exceptional Learners: Psychology and Education
- LSI 442 Survey and Characteristics of the Exceptional Child
- LSI 446 Psychology and Education of the Exceptional Child
- LSI 446 Psychology and Education of the Exceptional Child ONLINE
- LSI 462 Instructional Strategies for Students with Disabilities I: Accessing the General Education Curriculum
- LSI 463 Instructional Strategies for Students with Disabilities II: Diagnosis and Remediation
- LSI 468 Teaching Students with Low Incidence Disabilities F2F, Hybrid and ONLINE
- CSL 519 Special Education: Legal and Professional Issues for School Counselors
Online Pedagogy, Autism, Significant Disabilities, Early Childhood Special Education
Boutot, A.E., & Walberg, J.L. (2017). Working with families of children with autism. In A.E Boutot (Ed.). Autism Spectrum Disorders: Foundations, Characteristics and Effective Strategies 2nd Ed. Pearson/Allyn and Bacon: Boston.
Walberg, J.L. (2016). Teaching low incidence disabilities online vs. hybrid; Implications for course delivery. Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities Online Journal (DOJ).
Craig-Unkfer, L. & Walberg, J.L. (Fall 2015). Creating a Common Table: Promoting Social Skills with At-Risk and ASD Populations Using a Peer Mediated Intervention. Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals.